- Each morning students will work in their memory verse groups from 9:50-10:05am.
- The entire school will stop once a day to read the Bible.
- Parents are welcome to attend any & all events of the week.
- Monday, April 3: Prayer in the Chapel– individual classes will sign up for a 15-minute time slot.
- Tuesday, April 4: K-4 Chapel will be led by the 7th graders from 1:30-2:15pm.
- Thursday, April 6: K & 1st graders will sing at Golden Estates at 2:00pm.
- Friday, April 7: 2nd, 3rd & 4th graders will sing at Arbor House at 1:15pm; then to Bethel Home at 2:00pm.
Middle School/High School
Zelda Nera is our featured speaker for Spiritual Emphasis Week. Zelda is a singer/songwriter and worship leader who grew up in South Africa and moved to the US with her family in 1999. Having gone through some of the challenges in Zelda’s life, ministry, & leadership, she realized: “Who we are, what we have, and what we bring to the table is ONLY by God’s GRACE. We have not and cannot earn happiness by being good or perfect. Our focus HAS to be on our relationship with God! HE has to BECOME the very desire of your heart & everything else will flow out of that.”
- Monday, April 3: 4th Hour—Worship & Testimony with Zelda.
- Tuesday, April 4: 5th Hour—Teacher Testimonies.
- Wednesday, April 5: 6th Hour—Teacher Testimonies.
- Thursday, April 6: 7th Hour—Music, Family & Student Testimonies. Grades 5-12 are to wear chapel attire on Thursday only.
- Friday, April 7: 5th & 6th graders will deliver Easter Eggs to St. Joseph’s at 1:45pm. 7th & 8th graders will visit Arbor House at 2:43pm. 9th-11th graders will visit Bethel at 2:43pm.